WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR FISHING TRIP
What I provide:
- I provide the boat, all tackle, all the proper bait.
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- A cooler to keep fish on ice while on the boat but bring your own as well
- A camera in case you forget!
- I clean and ziplock bag your catch.
- Federal Permits to charter fish beyond 9 miles in Federal waters
- No Fishing License required… I pay an annual fee that covers up to four anglers.
What You Bring:
- Bring what ever your crew desires to eat and drink.
- Lots and lots of water!
- Don’t forget a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Dress appropriately
- In the winter wear layers to shed as the day goes on.
- In the summer a long sleeve shirt can save the day.
- Chance of rain: rain gear
- A small cooler to keep and transport your catch cold.
- A camera!
What NOT to bring:
- Black sole shoes are a no-no.
- A dog
- More than 4 people total
Can I bring alcohol?
Alcohol is fine but I don’t encourage it and as long as you have a beer for the Captain while cleaning your catch!!!! Please use in moderation to avoid tripping or falling overboard.
Afterward, we’ll post your pictures on our Web Gallery with your permission.
Dress in layers since the temperature can change drastically, especially in the spring and fall.
Note: If you are susceptible to seasickness, take seasickness medication before you leave the dock. There are very effective medications available over the counter or by prescription – ask your doctor for recommendations.